HVAC (Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning) Services
HVAC as a term is generally used to describe a building's interior air system.
The primary role of HVAC is to regulate room temperature, humidity, and air flow, ensuring that such elements remain within their acceptable ranges. These elements at proper levels are essential to have for everyday comfortable and healthy environment.
Up to 50% of the energy used in your home goes to heating and cooling. Making well-informed decisions about your home's heating, ventilating, and air conditioning system can have a big effect on not only your household comfort, but on your utility bills as well. Talk to College Electric for the best solutions for your home's HVAC.
We offer a wide range of HVAC services including:
- Inspection and maintenance of existing systems
- Repairs to existing systems
- Replacement of existing systems
- Upgrades to existing systems
- Installation of new systems
- Air filtration & purification